Monday, August 8, 2011

Maria, may angels lead you in.



These polaroids are some of my favourite ever.
They are of my very dear friend Maria's family.

Sadly, a few weeks ago Maria passed away.
Maria was one of the most beautiful people I have had the privilege of knowing in my life time.
She had the most beautiful, generous and happy soul. She took on every trial and tribulation in her life as challenge and life lesson and passed her wisdom and love to everyone she could.

It hit me the other day. Maria was my universe appointed god mother. By some cosmic occurrence, I was lucky enough to meet a stranger who was always my personal cheer leader, a teacher and true to the core, a friend. My heart is full of sadness at the loss of this treasure in my life and for the world. But, I am so thankful of the time I was given to spend time with her, to listen and learn and most of all giggle.

It's not often we meet a kindred spirit, so I encourage you to hold on tight and treasure this occurrence when it happens to you.



Maria - Strong, Crazy, Intelligent, Beautiful, Giving, Funny, Hungarian, Compassionate, Generous and always an optimist for love.

May angels lead you in my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment