Monday, September 12, 2011

Sadness



This blog is meant to record lovely things, inspiration for my polaroids and the general beauty I always aim to see in the day. Unfortunately in the last few months there has been quite a bit of sadness and loss around in my life.

I don't want to relive the whole story but recently our two puppy dogs were stolen from us. Taken from their family, their home and where they felt safe. We have spent weeks searching every possible way we can for them. We received reports from a couple of witnesses and have pieced together what happened. After realising they were desexed and of no use to them, the horrible people who took our boys let them free. But, not before taking their collars and tags off and letting them go in an area they didn't know and with high traffic. So very sadly our little boys are no longer alive.

My family is devasted and it is uncomphrensible how anyone could be this cruel. Whilst unfair things happen to good people, I do still believe in karma. What you put out into this world will come back to you.

Gus and Floydy were such happy, beautiful little boys and will be forever missed by our family.

If you are reading this please give your little loved ones an extra big hug tonight!

xo Megan

2 comments:

  1. Oh Megan, I can't believe how totally insanely awful people can be. Im so sorry for your loss of your boys. Such a terrible story. Big hugs to you and your family, I will indeed go and give my fur kids an extra pat today.
    take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Amanda.
    It still shocks me, but the nicest thing to come from it all is how lovely family, friends and even strangers have been.
    Thank you again, I appreciate it =)

    ReplyDelete