Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hakuna Matata



When I was packing for my African trip, the toughest question of all. What camera to bring???
I really wanted to take a sx-70 or my SLR 680 SE, but I was scared they may get broken or you never know maybe we would find ourselves in the middle of a stampede and oh the horror if my little camera got broken. OK, dramatic, I know! Anyway the safest option was to pack my trusty spectra. I only had some soft tone edge cut left, would the photos even register all the animals, will they come out dull? Sooo much worry going on, Hakuna Matata Megan, let's just see what happens.

So I didn't get close ups of the animals, but I did love how the soft tones came out and kind of made everything seem magical there. Because oh my, it was!!
We were so lucky, we got to see many animals every day. It was a dream come true. Everywhere was beautiful and if you are ever wondering if you should go, DO IT! And don't worry about what camera to take, no matter what you take, the things you get to see are imprinted in your brain for ever!

All my roids for the trip are uploaded here.

Hakuna Matata friends

1 comment: