Friday, March 12, 2010

Hey you! Say cheese!


{Via Sophie at Take nothing but polaroids}

Just a quick thanks to Sophie at Take nothing but polaroids for posting {my favourite book} polaroid. Sophie is definately one very cool photographer and has an amazing passion for film photography. You can check out her blog here. It has lots of great info on different cameras and photographer's Sophie finds. Plus her own work and projects are brilliant! Have a look here.

It was polaroiders like Sophie, Amanda and Jen(to name just a few) who inspired me to start this blog to start sharing how much I appreciate their work. So I was very excited to see my polaroid on one of my favourite blogs.

Thanks again Sophie =)

Have a great weekend everyone!
xx Megan

2 comments:

  1. awww thanks Megan... all kinds of lovely of you! I love your work also! keep it coming xx

    ReplyDelete