Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kiss me, I'm Irish!

Well I'm not actually, but it is St. Patricks Day today.
To celebrate the lovely land of the Irish, I thought I would share a few of my polaroids from my trip to Ireland last year.

We only spent a few days in Ireland, but had an absolutely wonderful time.
We got to drink guinness and meet some very friendly locals. Every shade of green as beautiful as the next and I was thrilled to see some of the most beautiful places in the world like the Giants Causeway and Dunluce castle, as well as walk across the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge.


The Giants Causeway in Northern Ireland.
The views are just fantastic, the perfect place for a lovely little picnic!


The view walking back over the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
My favourite polaroid and view from Ireland. I was in love, the rocks, water and beach look like something from Neverland, or what I imagine parts of Never land looking like.


After a rainy afternoon walk in Derry, the sun and lucky rainbows came out!

I have a few more polaroids from my Ireland trip here.

Hope you are having a very happy St. Patricks day to be sure, to be sure.

xx Megan

p.s We stayed at Kinlay house in Dublin and there was the coolest artwork on the staircase. I thought it was brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment